On Wednesday I wrote about The Me Project by Kathi Lipp. Part of that project is coming up with 50 goals that you record in a journal or notebook leaving room to track what, if anything, you do to work toward each goal. I LOVE this idea. Right now my primary goal is to become a Published Author. But it got me thinking about what other goals I have. I thought I’d share my top five (non-writing related) and encourage you to come up with at least five of your own.
- Lose 5 pounds. I know–doesn’t sound like much. But I’m reaching that age when “stubborn belly fat” comes to have real meaning! It’s really a maintenance issue. And a not eating junk around the office issue.
- Spend more time with God. Real time. Quality time. Thoughtful, conscientious, fully-present time.
- Train Thistle to come when called. She’s pretty good if I clearly have a treat or a favorite toy. Terrible otherwise.
- Go to Ireland. This has been on my list for a loooong time. Biggest challenge is you have to cross an ocean to get there. Gulp.
- Find adorable “casual” clothes. My wardrobe is either dressy work clothes or slouching around the house hoping no one sees me clothes. Somehow the middle ground escapes me.
Q4U- So what are some of the goals you’d list out in your notebook?