To kick off the new year, I’d like to share some fun data about my blog’s activity in 2012. Thanks to everyone who visits, comments and shares! I love having the opportunity to share my writing journey and my myriad thoughts along the way.
Here are the top five posts from 2012:
- 1 God’s timing IS perfect 74 comments, November 2012
- 2 Christian Novelist Retreat 4 comments, July 2012
- 3 What’s in a name? (help me pick one, please!) 22 comments, December 2012
- 4 Let’s Talk About Sex . . . In Christian Fiction 3 comments, October 2011
- 5 The Great Bacon Scare of 2012 9 comments, September 2012
So. Getting an agent; hot, married sex; and bacon were among my most popular topics. I have to say that seems about right!