2012 in review–blog stats
To kick off the new year, I’d like to share some fun data about my blog’s activity in 2012. Thanks to everyone who visits, comments and shares! I love having the opportunity to share my writing journey and my myriad thoughts along the way.
Here are the top five posts from 2012:
- 1 God’s timing IS perfect 74 comments, November 2012
- 2 Christian Novelist Retreat 4 comments, July 2012
- 3 What’s in a name? (help me pick one, please!) 22 comments, December 2012
- 4 Let’s Talk About Sex . . . In Christian Fiction 3 comments, October 2011
- 5 The Great Bacon Scare of 2012 9 comments, September 2012
So. Getting an agent; hot, married sex; and bacon were among my most popular topics. I have to say that seems about right!