Just Ten Questions to Measure Success
Troy Keur is a salesman, a speaker and an evangelist. I stumbled across his 10 questions for measuring daily success a while ago and thought they were fabulous. I don’t remember to ask myself these questions every day, but when I do remember, they’re telling. See how you do.
TEN DAILY QUESTIONS
1. Have I made certain that those I love feel loved?
2. Have I done something today that improved the world?
3. Have I conditioned my body to be stronger, more flexible and resilient?
4. Have I reviewed and honed my plans for the future?
5. Have I acted in private with the same integrity I exhibit in public?
6. Have I avoided unkind words and deeds?
7. Have I accomplished something worthwhile?
8. Have I helped someone less fortunate?
9. Have I collected some wonderful memories?
10. Have I felt grateful for the incredible gift of being alive?
Hey, even if you can say “yes” to half of them, I think you’re doing pretty well!